What Are The Advantages Of Horse Walkers?
IMPROVES AND MAINTAINS YOUR HORSES OPTIMAL HEALTH…
The advantages of horse walkers are numerous. In this post we aim to summarised them starting with the advantages for you horse:
- Back: better development of the back muscles
- Muscles: keeps muscle cells healthier by better blood saturation and slows down ageing.
- Brain: increases blood saturation, resulting in improved alertness, brightness, and intellect.
- Lungs: Increases blood saturation and so improves the oxygen supply and removal of carbon dioxide.
- Heart: strengthens the heart muscles, resulting in higher efficiency, lower pulse rate and blood pressure.
- Reflexes: faster, improved correction in the case of a false step or imminent fall.
- Colic: highly effective for prevention and cure.
- Bones: strengthens, thus better defence against pathogens and cancer cells.
ADVANTAGES OF HORSE WALKERS FOR YOU AS A HORSE OWNER…
Convenient for you as a horse owner:
- Easily and time effectively warm-up and cool down your horse pre and post-training.
- Exercise multiple horses at the same time.
- You can control the speed at which your horse exercises to suit their ability and help them recover from injury.
- Improve your horses’ condition and stamina to help you achieve better success together
- Free moving exercise, no need for lunging on a lunge line.
- Character: focused tempo training, controlling how hard you push your horse.
- Quality of their legs: Improves their bone tissue through short, intense stimulation, known as interval training.
- Coordination: varying the movements through different speed levels.
- Suppleness: reduction in stiffness.
- Reflexes: improvements encourage reduced proneness to injury.
Molenkoning Horse Walkers can be a valuable addition to a livery, offering you the opportunity to provide your stable renter extra facilities and with it the ability to add additional income. Read more here and for even more info visit Molenkoning.com