Drimee Horse Solariums are at the forefront of therapeutic heat treatment. They can play a vital role in ensuring your horses are in optimal condition, improving their well-being by focusing on the development of their physical and emotional state.
Using a Horse Solarium can offer many advantages for both owner and horse:
- Warms muscles and improves muscle elasticity
- Increased blood and oxygen supply
- Better physical and psychological condition
- Highly recommended as a “warm up” before training or a competition.
- Promotion of full relaxation and recovery after training
- Faster drying process which reduces the risk of falling ill
- Strengthened immune system
- Improved skin condition and promotes a healthy, shiny coat
- Relief from sore or tender backs
- Reducing muscular pain in the saddle area
Why use an Equine Solarium?
The Drimee Sirocco Solarium has been Europe’s No.1 Best Selling Infrared therapy Solarium since it’s launch back in July 2017!
It comes fitted with 6 powerful dual-action fans for super fast drying or cooling, 2 Dimmers for full control of the heat and brightness on the inner and outer banks of lights, plus a 50 minute timer for easy & safe use.
Set at the correct height, the perfectly calculated curve helps give maximum infrared focus straight down the centre of the horses back whilst submersing the animal in warm therapeutic light.
Infrared helps to increase the levels of Vitamin D and can be used for warming and softening your horses muscles before & after riding, just a 10-15 minute session both before and after exercise can help to cut down on muscle strain and also reduce the build up of lactic acid!
The honeycomb design fans run on their own separate circuit to enable you to operate them without any heat from the bulbs, therefore doubling up as a cooler when required.
If the lights are dimmed, but the fans are on, you can neutralise the heat letting your horse bathe in the infrared for a longer period of time.
This is a great piece of equipment, which will soon become an essential part of your routine as you can use it during ALL seasons!