‘The Manoir’ barn is a modular design enabling you to have an unlimited number of bays, each comprising two stalls for your horses.
The barns are supplied with large, double sliding doors as both ends and have the added advantages of sheltered areas along both sides.
- Interior and exterior solid wood vertical boards, planed, grooved, tanalised pine, 40mm thick
- Reinforcements 50mm hot-dip galvanized
- Frontages: choice of boarding options and styles
- Partitions: choice of boarding options, with either top and bottom or timber at the bottom and vertical bars at the top
- Covered central alley
- Framework: Galvanized steel
- Roof: grey or coloured fibro cement with translucent roof panels, one per bay on both sides
- Main doors: double sliding doors to front and rear
- Plexiglass windows
- Front & Back overhang up to 3650mm
- Exterior shutters
- Sliding partitions, which allow the mechanical extraction of manure and the creation of double stalls
- Internal accessories
- Clock tower